Shipping, Returns, & Chargeback Policy
As of January 2020, Fancy.toys is primarily an affiliate website and does not ship any physical products. Shipping is handled by Amazon, Printful, or other third parties that the items are purchased from.
By placing an order through fancy.toys, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined in our Terms and Conditions page, as well as our Shipping, Returns, & Charge back Policy outlined below.
CREDIT CARD CHARGE BACK POLICY:
A "charge back" occurs when a customer disputes a credit card charge. A fraudulent charge back occurs when a customer attempts to dispute a charge for merchandise that they have knowingly purchased and have returned for a refund.
Attempting to dispute a valid credit card charge is fraudulent and is illegal in most states. Architek LLC (dba Fancy.toys Co.) does not tolerate charge back or credit card fraud, and we will begin the following procedures when this takes place:
1. If you attempt to dispute or deny a charge without first contacting us to resolve your issue, we will immediately begin the process of fighting your charge back.
2. To fight your charge back, we use all available information including a correct AVS (address verification service) and card security code match on your order, proof-of-delivery of our product to your address, copies of any and all emails and support tickets you have sent us, proof-of-use of digital products, and a search of the web and your social media accounts for any mention that you have purchased our product(s). We have experienced a 100% charge back win rate using these methods. Be aware that your bank will likely charge you additional fees when you lose your dispute.
If your charge back appears to be so-called "Friendly Fraud" - an attempt on your part to defraud us and abuse the charge back process to obtain our product(s) for free, we may file a police report with your local law enforcement agencies, along with a report to the FBI's IC3 Internet Crimes Unit, which announced in December, 2014 that they are now prosecuting consumers who attempt such charge backs.
3. Your account will be turned over to a collection agency, which will initiate collection activities as well as report your account as delinquent to all of the major credit bureaus. In addition to our U.S. collection agency, we also contract with collection agencies abroad.
4. If you still do not resolve the situation by either reversing the dispute or reimbursing us for the amount disputed plus our bank fees, we reserve the right file a civil lawsuit against you in a Hamilton County, Indiana court for the amount disputed, for bank fees related to the charge back, for additional damages for the harm your charge back causes to our merchant credit record, and for punitive damages as the courts do not take credit card fraud lightly.
Refunds, returns, or reversal of charges on credit cards or other electronic transactions are ONLY accepted on a case by case basis, at our discretion. The following conditions must be met for your charge back, return, refund, or other dispute to be considered, otherwise your return, refund, charge back, or other dispute will be considered fraudulent and dealt with accordingly.
We do our best to represent the products we sell as accurately as possible. Most of our items ship from overseas, and shipping can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks for these items (in rare cases, shipping can take longer). Shipping time will usually be listed in the product description, but sometimes this information may not be listed.
If you would like to request a refund or return, or dispute a charge on your credit card, you must first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only accept returns on a case by case basis. You must contact us at email@example.com to be considered for any return or refund for your purchase.
If your request is accepted after reviewing your email request for return, refund, or reversal of credit card or other electronic payment charges, the following conditions apply:
1. Our policy lasts 14 days after receiving your product. If 14 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
2. For returns, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
3. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
4. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
You are responsible for shipping and handling fees for returns (it is also a good idea to purchase tracking for your return). Products MUST be sent to:
17437 Carey Rd. #183
Westfield Indiana US 46074
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.